- Fundamentals of lighting for TV 2019 - TvEducativa
- Sound language 2019 by Samuel Larson - Cinematographic Training Center
- Lighting and stage work 2019 by Mosh - Cinematographic Training Center
- Photography 2018 by Damián Aguilar - Cinematographic Training Center
- Sound 2018 by Alfredo Loaeza - Cinematographic Training Center
- 2018 Edition by Pedro Gómez - Cinematographic Training Center
- Director Assistance 2018 by Erik Baeza - Cinematographic Training Center
- Scenography 2017 by Ángeles Ciscar - ENPEG Esmeralda
- The theremin and the cinema 2017 by Daniel Llermaly - Faro Aragon
- Interactive mural 2017 by Cristina Brambila - Faro Aragón
photographic record and video creation.
• Sustainable EDINBA 2016: Proposal and development of school activities for the care of the environment.
o TALLER Fashion Development Project 2013 - 2015: Project manager, assistance to general management. Academic coordination, planning and production of events. Administration. Graphic design. Academic coach.
o Anonymous Voices San Fernando 2011: San Fernando Minor Protection Council, photographic record for the book “Voces Anónimas San Fernando”.
o El Nano, series produced by La Granja TV for Netflix 2023: Decorator.
o VGLY, series produced by Warner Bros for HBO 2022: Decoration Assistant.
o BioLUX , Fireflies virtual sighting 2020-2021: Production assistant and 360 camera operator for VR - Work directed by Antonio Isaac Gómez.
o Family Desaster 2023: Decorator - Directed by Manolo Carames, No Dancing Today Films.
o We will play in the woods 2022: Assistant decorator - Directed by Alejandra Cardenas, Sin Sentido Films.
o NEW YEAR 2021-2022: Production Design - Directed by Oscar Pereyra.
o At the Edge of the Volcano 2023: Decorator - Directed by Jorge Granados Ross.
o Hola mi vida 2021: Production Design - Directed by Juan Pablo Villavicencio.
o REVOLUTION 2021: Production Design - Directed by Natalia García Agraz, with support from PROCINE.
o ATRAPALUZ 2020: Production design, art and costumes - Directed by Kim Torres. Locarno Film Festival 2021 - Pardi di domani: International competition.
o White Horses, Silver Mine 2019: Production Design - Directed by Ziyi Jin (California Institute of Arts). Aswan International Women Film Festival 2021.
o Centro de Capacitacion Cinematografica:
Fiction II 2023:
- Greater than Jesus: Prop Master - Directed by Fernando Siller.
Fiction II 2022:
- Planet X: Production Design - Directed by Efraín Ortiz.
Fiction II 2019:
- Manos Ajenas: Production Design - Directed by Adrian Monroy.
- The earth was bigger : Art direction - Directed by Carlos Pineda.
- Flowers Rain: Art Assistant - Directed by Tino Alanis.
- Old Blood: Art Direction - Directed by Ezzio Avendaño.
o Pedazos - 48 Hour Film Fest 2018 (Collaboration with CCC students): Assistance in art and costumes.
PRESENTATIONS / EXHIBITIONS
o CAN BRUTAL 2019: Design and production of masks - Work of Juan José Rivas and Perfume Museum.
o Impassable Distortion 2019: Visuals and interactive costumes for Delicioso Cohábito 2nd edition.
o Khipu-Textile Computer 2018: Khipukamayuq, research, planning, conceptualization and realization - Work by Constanza Piña. Grand Prix at Ars Electronica 20'.
o XAMAN 2019 Anniversary: Digitization of the work of the muralist Sanezcrak for projections in the XAMAN room. o SPINOTIC 2019: International Day of Light Morelos, Spinotic installation in opening event.
o Festival Hole Records 2019: Installation of digital dome.
o CYBORGRRRLS 2019: Vj at the closing party of the festival.
o Artterial 2019 Project: Creation and presentation of videos for the opening of the exhibition Ceramic Experiences.
o Live Cinema/Sound Art 2019: Vj in Session 91, 92 and 95, accompanied by Sonido México Internacional and Luis Bishop.
o Interactive mural 2017: Collaborative interactive mural project for Faro Aragón by Cristina Brambila, assembly of all the murals created in the Faros network for presentation at the Cultural Center of Spain.
o Pac Interactive and Platoon Mexico2017: Creation and assembly of posters with creative code Processing.
o MUTEK 2017: Creation and collaborative presentation of electronic music production/experimentation exercises in Alameda Bellas Artes and the Tamayo Museum esplanade.